what sadness brings you here?
Loneliness. Isolation from purpose.
I come here to the water to watch the horizon, waiting for my promise.
With fearful hope I strain to see any sign of the passion my heart is desperate for.
But my eyes grow weak with the unfaithful light as I continue my search for one more day.
Just one more day... please..
The words once spoken in my soul's ear are fading into taunting whispers.
I come here to the water to watch the horizon, waiting for my promise.
With fearful hope I strain to see any sign of the passion my heart is desperate for.
But my eyes grow weak with the unfaithful light as I continue my search for one more day.
Just one more day... please..
The words once spoken in my soul's ear are fading into taunting whispers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home